Everyone wants their amazing Veluxe blowdry to last as long as possible! Here are some simple steps to keeping your hair voluminous.
- Preparation: Don’t use any products the first day of your blowout! This is super important. Using products before your blowout will make your hair look heavier and greasier.
- Shower time: Use a shower-cap!!! The humidity of the shower and the occasional splash of water can really ruin your blow dry and cause your hair to frizz.
- Preventing bed head: Before you go to sleep, make sure you wrap your hair in either a soft scarf or pull it up in a loose bun. It’s also super helpful to sleep on a satin or silk pillow to keep your hair smooth and shiny.
- Product control: Definitely make sure to buy a great dry shampoo before you get your Veluxe blowout. Using a dry shampoo like Batiste keeps your hair from looking dirty and greasy. Batiste has a great website that will help your choose the perfect dry shampoo for your hair and your style.
- Power of the iron: By day 4 or 5 it is likely that your hair will have lost most of its volume from the original blowout and will look a little droopy. If it starts looking limp, use a flat iron and curler to bring back the life to your hair!