Who doesn’t love an easy to prep fish? It only takes 5 minutes to marinate this salmon that is both flavorful and chock full of omega 3s! Pair it with rice, green beans and salad.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha (cut this in half for a less spicy fish)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 pound of salmon
- 3 teaspoons of sesame oil
- A bunch of scallions finely chopped for garnish
- In a one-gallon zip lock bag, combine the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, Sriracha, ginger, garlic and (optional) brown sugar.
- Add the salmon to the zip lock bag, toss to coat evenly and marinate in fridge for as long as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon and marinade in a cooking dish and cook for about 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with scallions.